FALLOUT 4 | UNLIMITED XP, CAPS AND ITEMS AT LEVEL 1 | BEST FALLOUT 4 GLITCHES/START |
In Fallout 4, there are a few methods you can use to gain unlimited XP.
Keep in mind that using these methods might be considered cheating or exploiting the game mechanics, so use them at your own discretion.
- Settlement Building Method:
- Build and place multiple large-sized structures in your settlements.
- Scrap these structures repeatedly, which grants you a small amount of XP each time.
- Continue scrapping and rebuilding the structures to gain unlimited XP.
- Charisma Exploit Method:
- Obtain the “You’re Special!” book from Shaun’s crib in your house in Sanctuary.
- Use the book to increase your Charisma stat to 11.
- Take the “Intimidation” perk, which requires Charisma 10.
- Find an enemy that can be intimidated (such as a Raider or Gunner).
- Keep intimidating and pacifying the same enemy repeatedly to gain unlimited XP.
- Settlement Recruitment Radio Beacon Method:
- Build a Recruitment Radio Beacon in your settlement.
- Assign a settler to activate it, which attracts new settlers to your settlement.
- Speak to each new settler and send them to another settlement.
- Rinse and repeat the process to gain unlimited XP.
Please note that Bethesda, the game’s developer, may have released patches or updates that fix these exploits. Therefore, they may not work if you have an updated version of the game. Additionally, exploiting the game’s mechanics can impact your overall gameplay experience and immersion. It’s recommended to play the game as intended for a more balanced and rewarding experience.